We created a Personal Account for you to make the process of buying faster and easier in the future.To activate, use the link in the E-mail that we have sent to you
Javohir grand-bizness mineral wool is a heat-insulating and durable rolled material, operation term who is made by more than 50 years. The chemical composition of fiber such is that material possesses good resistance to temperature changes, influence of hostile chemical environment, and also is inert in relation to the majority of construction materials, solutions, glues and, thanks to the increased polycondensation of binding substances, mineral wool is an environmentally friendly product. Besides, does not pose threat to human health therefore it can be used in residential buildings.
Mineral wool is the material steady against influence of the increased temperatures. It keeps all the chemical and physical characteristics at a temperature to + 400 C. Insignificant destruction of structure begins only at an initial temperature + 1090 C is a threshold of stability of material.
Application - universal in various industries, such as:
- Thermal insulation of attics, penthouses, ceiling overlappings.
- Thermal insulation of floors, ceilings between logs (without loading).
- Floors on a concrete coupler.
- External and internal walls, partitions
- Overlappings concrete.
- Gazo-and oil transportation (thermal insulation of pipelines)
- Heatpower supply networks of combined heat and power plant, thermal power plant of thermal power plant, coppers, boiler rooms (thermal insulation of pipelines, equipment, coppers, sound insulation)
- Oil-processing industry (thermal insulation of pipelines, furnaces, equipment)
- Metallurgy (thermal insulation of pipelines, furnaces, equipment)
- In civil and industrial engineering (isolation of overlappings, partitions, pipelines)
- Thermal isolation of the industrial equipment as stuffing.
- Thermal and sound insulation in shipbuilding
- Thermal insulation of industrial units, fittings and equipment.
- Thermal insulation of building constructions.
- The heat and sound insulation working in the range of temperatures from -269 °C to +700 °C.
- A sound-absorbing filler in designs and devices publishing noise.
- Sound insulation of rooms.
- Sound insulation of acoustic studios.
- Thermal, sound and fire-prevention isolation of industrial facilities.
- Isolation of coppers, boiler rooms, tanks with cold and hot water.
- Isolation of baths, saunas.
- Heat and sound insulation of doors (fire-prevention protection).
- for a filtration in an organic synthesis
- production of a brick, glass, porcelain (thermal insulation of pipelines, equipment)