By purchasing in minvata.uz, you consent to:
- the collection and use of your information and data as set forth in this Policy;
- e-mails sent to notify you about our website activity and promotional offers.
This Policy covers only information and data that is collected through this website and no other websites; nor does this Policy apply to practices of companies that we do not control or to people we do not employ or manage.
By accepting the Policy, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your information as described in this Policy and to all other terms herein.
The following information about you may be collected and stored by us:
- name and surname, email address for individuals;
- company’s name; name, surname and patronymic of company’s representative; email address; contact telephone number and location for legal entities;
- supplemental or additional information we may request from you in the event previous information you have provided cannot be verified;
- information that you voluntarily provide to us.
Our Use of information
We use the information that you provide to us to fulfill any orders placed through our website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use the information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We may share your personal information with:
- third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and solicited consent when using a specific service);
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity;
- persons as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
You can see, review and change your personal information. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
If at any time you choose to opt out from allowing us to share with or disclose to third parties your personal information in the future, or if you wish to request access to, or deletion or modification of, any personal information that we have about you, contact us directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt and process of a reasonable opt-out request, we will comply with such request to the reasonable extent within a commercially reasonable period of time.
If you reside in the European Union, according to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have certain rights to the personal information that we have collected about you. To exercise your rights to your personal data, please contact us through our email@example.com.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data (GDPR, Article 15).
- Right to correction (Art. 16 GDPR): right to have your personal data corrected.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (GDPR, Article 17): You can ask us to delete your Personal Data: (i) when your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (ii) when you withdraw consent on which processing is based according to Art. 6 (1) (a) or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR and where there is no other legal ground for processing; (iii) when you object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or when you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR; or, (iv) when your Personal Data has been unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing (GDPR, Article 18).
- Right to data portability (GDPR, Article 20).
- Right to object (GDPR, Article 21).
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are users on the web-resource all.biz or other resources throughout the Internet, different rules may apply.
minvata.uz is not directed to children. If you are younger than eighteen, please do not provide any personal information to us. If a person under 18 years has provided personal information to us, a parent or guardian of such person should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can remove such information from our database.
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on our website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Despite our efforts, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information.