The heat-insulating material on the basis of basalt fiber revetted with a foil
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
st1 cannot be inserted around several selected fragments.
Bazaltovoyevolokno (mineral-cotton) is thermal insulation and sound insulation.
The heater on the basis of basalt fiber is the "breathing" heat-insulating material, does not cork the isolated surfaces. It is non-hygroscopic, does not emit harmful substances in all environments.
• products do not collapse at action of heatchanges "heating cooling", at temperature increase and at cyclic action of temperature keep the characteristics and geometrical forms
• high chemical resistance to alkaline and acid environments, water
• material with excellent warm and
• zvuko-insulating properties;
• nonflammable, fire-resistant, fireproof;
• environmentally friendly (does not contain fenolosoderzhashchy binding);
• the vyderzhiva • high durability, term of operation is over 50 years
et application temperature from -269 °C to +700 °C;
• chemically resistant, nontoxical;
• resistant in relation to microorganisms and rodents, does not decay;
• does not increase the diffuser resistance of designs (excellent vapor permeability);
• possesses low hygroscopicity (does not absorb moisture from air);
• resistant to vibrations (does not collapse)
• energy saving material
Application - universal in various industries, such as:
- Thermal insulation of attics, penthouses, ceiling overlappings.
- Thermal insulation of floors, ceilings between logs (without loading).
- Floors on a concrete coupler.
- External and internal walls, partitions
- Overlappings concrete.
- Gazo-and oil transportation (thermal insulation of pipelines)
- Heatpower supply networks of combined heat and power plant, thermal power plant of thermal power plant, coppers, boiler rooms (thermal insulation of pipelines, equipment, coppers, sound insulation)
- Oil-processing industry (thermal insulation of pipelines, furnaces, equipment)
- Metallurgy (thermal insulation of pipelines, furnaces, equipment)
- In civil and industrial engineering (isolation of overlappings, partitions, pipelines)
- Thermal isolation of the industrial equipment as stuffing.
- Thermal and sound insulation in shipbuilding
- Thermal insulation of industrial units, fittings and equipment.
- Thermal insulation of building constructions.
- The heat and sound insulation working in the range of temperatures from -269 °C to +700 °C.
- A sound-absorbing filler in designs and devices publishing noise.
- Sound insulation of rooms.
- Sound insulation of acoustic studios.
- Thermal, sound and fire-prevention isolation of industrial facilities.
- Isolation of coppers, boiler rooms, tanks with cold and hot water.
- Isolation of baths, saunas.
- Heat and sound insulation of doors (fire-prevention protection).
- for a filtration in an organic synthesis
- production of a brick, glass, porcelain (thermal insulation of pipelines, equipment)